My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

18 November 2011

Flu Time

Sorry everyone for the lack of updates recently. The reason is, I am currently down with the flu. The fever was an extremely unpleasant experience, but I'm getting better now. Definitely need to get my immune system back up to normal. I never used to get ill!


THAT! That above is the source of my life's problems right now! Go away! You're not welcome! Stupid flu.
Maybe if I give it a moustache and a top hat it'll work better. I'll show you at the end of the post, for greater comic build-up.


Here is the little work I did over the past week or so.





So the penguin is now ready. I resized it to a reasonable size. Unfortunately I had to delete the rig and will have to start over again. I'll aim to get that done over the weekend.

Also my advanced interaction is finally taking shape. As you know I'm building an Afghan village. So here are some British sangers surrounded by Bremer walls. Did you catch that clever irony there?




 That's all for me this week unfortunately. Being ill sucks, kids. Don't do it.

And finally, here is an influenza virus with a top hat and a moustache.


Ah I wish personifying and making fun of bad things in life made them easier to deal with. Excuse me while I cough up a lung.