My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

23 November 2011

Storyboarding

Today I finally finished the storyboards for the animation. The rig still needs tweaking in places, but it should take an hour or two at most. So here are some storyboards for you to look at!

 "She is beautiful… Verteron Gravimentric Matrix..."

"... Second generation FTL engines..."

 "...Modulated Superficial Field..."

 *Muffled Excitement*

 "...15 Magnetic Neutrino Accelerators, 10 Giga-Watt EM Singularity Lances and Atmospheric System Emission life support system."

 "...She is PERFECT!"

 [SFX: Blast Door Warning Ringing]





 "Woooahhh..."


 And here is the (almost) finished rig!


That's all from me today. G'night!