My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

10 January 2012

Petrovich

It is finally done. Submitted everything today, then spent the rest of the afternoon drinking beer and playing pool. It was a good day.


I had to re-do bits and pieces this morning. For example, the animation suddenly stopped working. There was a moment of panic until I realised that the name of the penguin model file got changed last night. Then it refused to playblast it in 12fps, so I had to render the first two scenes out, hence the sudden change half way through.

In other news, there was a "device" found near my house. The whole area is cordoned off and the bomb disposal guys are on their way from Monifieth. Can't say I ever get bored here.

Until next semester! Peace.