My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

23 March 2012

Friday's Work

Two things I did today. First is the enemy animation for the Personal Project and second, is a fuse box to put in our environment for Advanced Animation.

Jumping frog

Frog master sprite

Fuse box. Interesting technique for making wires. You select an item and an EP curve then extrude. Also note the lighting. I used three lights: 1 directional light to act as Key Light (the sun), one directional light to at as Fill Light (the sky) and one area light to simulate reflected light.

The texture.

Bump map downloaded from Google images, but I may as well have made it myself, it's just lines and dots.

That's it from me. Very tired, bed time. Until next time and thanks for reading!