My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

21 March 2012

Thumbnails

I completely forgot to put this up. When I did it. This is a malachite colossus ape I drew for another round of Fantasy Genesis the other day. It was a quick 20-30 minute doodle at the end of the day. That's how artists relax!


I put it up for critique on Conceptart.org, got some excellent feedback and now following the advice: going back to thumbnails. I think I want to make something out of it. It looks interesting and the concept is awesome. So why the hell not, it's not like I have a million other modules and a commission to worry about!


There will be more thumbnails (14 more to be exact), but I'm running out of time. It's 3AM already!

Enjoy!