My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

9 April 2013

Sun Castle WIP

This is definitely taking shape.


I think what needs to be done in the next session is to continue rendering the painting. Still not details, but just refine it more. Also atm it looks a bit too washed out. I will work on making the dark bits darker and the light bits lighter. Also need to add more colour and sort out the shadow part of the painting. At the moment it's too blue.

That's it for today though. I need to get dinner and get ready for work.

Tomorrow I will also talk a little bit more about the process involved and how colour and lighting can be used to achieve emotion in paintings.

Peace.