My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

12 May 2013

Some Amazing Fantasy Illustration and Concept Design Pieces

It's coming close to the end of the year for us, so I'm dumping my "inspiring images" folder. In it I collected amazing concept art pieces and illustrations by various artists. Ivan Bilibin's work definitely influenced my later pieces. Same goes to Feng Zhu and Adrian Smith. Some of the images are out of order, but there are just too many to try and edit.

Enjoy!

Corrado Vanelli

Reza Ilyasa

Reza Ilyasa

Reza Ilyasa

Reza Ilyasa

Raphael Lacoste

Raphael Lacoste

Raphael Lacoste

Raphael Lacoste

Reza Ilyasa

Raphael Lacoste

James Clyne

James Clyne

James Clyne

James Clyne

J P Targete

J P Targete

J P Targete

James Clyne

Ivan Bilibin

Ivan Bilibin

Ivan Bilibin

Ivan Bilibin

Ivan Bilibin

Feng Zhu

Feng Zhu

Ivan Bilibin

Feng Zhu

Feng Zhu

Feng Zhu

Feng Zhu

Andrei Pervukhin

Andrei Pervukhin

Andrei Pervukhin

Andrei Pervukhin

Andrei Pervukhin

Andrei Pervukhin

Andrei Pervukhin

Andrei Pervukhin

Adrian Smith

Adrian Smith

Adrian Smith

Adrian Smith

Adrian Smith