My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

11 May 2013

Some last minute sketches

Before submitting everything I really want to explore the aspect of travelling a little bit more. Similar approach was taken in the Skillfull Hunstman study, simply because the words, "he traveled around" can be interpreted in so many different ways.

Here is one pic I painted yesterday. It took around 3 hours and is far from perfect, but I am going to include it simply because it carries out its function as a mood painting/colour study. I am aiming to do a couple more of these before the submissions on Monday.


Two images in particular were used as reference in this study. These can be found below and their relevance is pretty self explanatory.