My photo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
An illustrator and games artist living and working in Scotland. I have various hobbies: coding, travel, art and games; and I enjoy writing about them.

15 December 2013

Super Refined Thumbnails

I am slowly moving forward with the Skillshare class. Sometimes when I get lazy I remind myself that I actually paid money for it. It's a great motivation!

So with the refined thumbnails done I picked out the one I liked most and did a few variations of it. It's amazing how a design can take shape and flow into different directions right before your eyes. I also experimented a little bit with presentation because someone told me that bad presentation can turn a masterpiece into garbage and vice versa. Sorta looks similar to Borderlands style with that heavy outline. I will hopefully finish this project by the end of next week.


Peace.